- Does your business rely on referrals as a vital source of new customers?
- Do you wish your marketing efforts were more effective?
- Do you wish you could close more sales?
- Are you using the “right” technology tools to enrich your customer relationships?
Invest a day at the BizEnrich Social Rainmaking Summit and walk away with pages of notes – ideas to help you create a vibrant network of rainmakers for your business. REGISTER NOW
While many factors affect marketing and sales (rainmaking) effectiveness, this event focuses on the human part of the equation. If you want to improve the effectiveness of your rainmakers, join the conversation with four experts in social rainmaking. Each speaker will share their insight and expertise on marketing or sales. Our speakers include:
Berry Zimmerman, Founder & CEO of BizEnrich
“Creating a Referral-Centric Business”
Zita Gustin, The Savvy Networker/Growth Plan Strategies
“Make the Most of Your Major Connections.”
Lori Richardson, Sales Coach at Score More Sales
“Become a Sales Influencer in 5 Simple Steps”
Miles Austin, The Web Tools Guy at Fill the Funnel
“The Emergence of the Self-Service Customer”
Panel Q&A with all four speakers
Who should attend?
Business owners, managers, professionals or service providers who directly interact with prospects or customers
Businesses that rely on customer relationships to attract new business
Your registration includes
- Attendance at all five speaker sessions and networking reception
- All-day parking in the Bell Harbor parking lot
- Continental Breakfast & Snacks
- Buffet Lunch
- One drink coupon at the reception
- Selected promotional offers by our sponsors